DSAC is an education provider for clinicians working in the field of medical management of sexual assault/abuse. As we are a national based organisation of volunteer doctors and nurses, we do not have the facilities available to provide online clinical advice.
Please contact your local
- Sexual Abuse Assessment and Treatment Service (SAATS)
- Crisis Counselling Service
- Sexual Health Clinic or your GP to assist you with any clinical enquiries.
- Brochure 1: GOING TO THE DOCTOR
- Brochure 2: MEDICAL CARE FOR ADULTS AFTER SEXUAL ASSAULT
- Brochure 3: SURVIVING SEXUAL ASSAULT
- Brochure 4: HELP FOR CHILDREN
- Te Puaruruhau Hymen Pamphlet
Printed information, can be found in the Patient Brochures section of this website.They include: